Mundesley-on-Sea Parish Council Agendas & Minutes
As from the 7th May Council meetings will go back to in-person meetings and held in Coronation Hall.
Guidelines for those attending meetings:
- Members of the public must wear a face covering at all times (except if you are exempt).
- All attendees must sanitise their hands before entering the hall.
- All attendees must register their details with the Clerk on entering the meeting, to comply with the NHS Track and Trace scheme.
A QR code will also be at the entrance for those who have smartphones.
- Attendees must observe the 2mtr rule at all times, paying special care when entering and leaving the building.
Agendas for upcoming meetings:
Councils’ decisions have been delegated to the Clerk due to the rise in COVID-19 and to minimise the risk to members of the public and Members. Such delegation is intended to enable the Council to fulfil its responsibilities to its residents. LGA 1972 Sec 101.
The following protocol is in place for the decision-making process:
- In consultation members via zoom the decisions will be logged before the Clerk acts.
- Decisions will be posted on the noticeboard and website.
These will be entered into the minute book to form part of the official record.
Even though these decisions are delegated to the Clerk the legal responsibility will always sit with the Council.
The draft minutes are only draft until they are agreed upon at the following meeting.
Signed minutes are available in the office for viewing.
To browse, view, and download minutes for past meetings, please click the relevant links below: