Gold Park, Mundesley
Originally Gold Park was a farmed piece of land, but in February 1939 Mrs Gold purchased Gold Park and offered it to Mundesley Parish Council as a public park in memory of her late husband Reginald Charles Gold.
During the war of 1940 part of Gold Park was used as allotments for the war effort.
On January 5th 1951 Gold Park was officially opened by Mrs Gold and W.J Hayden, the Chairman of the Parish Council.
For more information
Use the following links to visit the relevant pages at the Mundesley Youth and Community website.